Verry Berry and Random Fall talk

2:52 PM

Since I have been MIA, I thought I would sit down and chat with y'all! 

First of all ... can I start with the fact that I've consumed more of these drinks than I want to admit! It's so good and I can't get enough! *sips to hang on to summer* 
I actually can't wait for white chocolate peppermint mochas, Fall is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! 

Nothing is better than the fashion and feel of Fall! Vests, flannels, and Hunter's are the perfect start to a wonderful fall, and a great way to make you fell warm and cozy. (though Texans don't really get there in the Fall) Fall is my favorite and I hope y'all are just as excited.
Stay Preppy, Danielle 

Stay connected with me: instagram tumblr pinterest  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

,,

Subscribe