Happy National Coffee Day!

11:18 AM


Ahhh! The sweet sound of a content morning. The sun shining and the coffee roasting, there just couldn't be a better start to the day! Coffee has always been an essential part of my morning, so the fact that there is a national day for this magical concoction makes me oh so content. 

Now whether it's a nice hot latte or a cold iced coffee, caffeine is the key to my sanity. I couldn't live without out my cup of joe, so it seems that national coffee day is celebrated on the daily here at SBP. 

So to all my coffee enthusiasts, grab yourself a cup of magic and enjoy this fine day of coffee!

What do you drink at Starbucks? how do you get your coffee? Let me know, and I'll see you next time.

Stay connected with me: instagram tumblr pinterest  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

,,

Subscribe